Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wedding countdown...

I am SO in love with this boy...
and in 71 days I will be marrying him!!

Wedding plans are going as well as possible! It is crazy how fun yet fRuStRaTiNg wedding planning is. I am having a love/hate relationship with the whole thing.

Mike & I are suppose to get our engagement pics this week & I am STOKED!

5 comments:

JaRelle Bailey said...

So fun for you guys. You make such a cute couple. Can't wait to see the engagements!

Karyn said...

I just love you guys. You are my reason why I know love is real and that I can have it one day. Seriously. Have fun with your pictures!! PLEASE wear something Red Sox! :) Thank you best friend! haha

Marisa Jean said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Uggg... wedding plans...eye twitch... or at least that's how it panned out for me.

Kiana Don said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR NEW BLOG HEADER! And each time I think or see it I have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the days. I'm sure your engagements are gorgeous, because you are a gorgeous couple! Miss and love ya!

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

You're so pretty! I'm so happy for you, I bet your wedding will be the cutest ever!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book