Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rain all day huh?!?

Wish I could tell you this cute picture was one of mine taken today but... sad news.
My engagement pictures were supposed to take place today but my photographer and I talked yesterday & decided to postpone them because weather reports were saying rain and snow all day.... and yeah, that didn't happen!!
Kinda bummed but what can ya do I guess?? We are scheduling to take them next week. (knock on wood)
But at least I got to spend the whole day with my guy & got a ton of homework done! :)
Homework has definitely taken over my spring break. Not cool.

And on another note... Mike & I need to register! We are thinking of registering at:
a) America First
b) Target or c) bed bath & beyond.
Option a) is almost a definite but b) and c) are a toss up... what do you guys think!? Thanks :)



5 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

America First is such a good idea! I definitely wish we had gone with that idea. & about the Target & Bed, Bath, & Beyond- that's hard! I'd probably go with Bed Bath & Beyond because there is more there! Do Both :] I'm a lot of help, eh?

Karyn said...

FANZZ!!!!!!

Marisa Jean said...

I'd do both Bed Bath & Beyond and Target. You'll have different people who favor the different locations, so it's always good to have choices. I wish I would have registered for more then one place.

Wendy Lady said...

I prefer BBB. They are easier to work with for returns and exchanges than Target. And I love their coupons and wrapping. Makes it easier on the shopper.

But ... Target might be more convenient for some, so both is a great option.

Amanda Bolton said...

Dont do Target! They are the worst at letting you do returns especially if you have multiple items. They will only allow you to return so many. Bed Bath and Beyond is bomb because you can return stuff for cash it doesnt even have to be store credit. Trust me it rocks :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book