If you didn't know the legendary BON JOVI rocked Salt Lake last night & of course his #1 fan and her 2 daughers attended his concert!!

If you know my mom, you knew this was probably going to happen:


She was such a
hoot!! I had about just as much fun
watching her watch Bon Jovi as I did watching the concert myself!!

But of course I did have my major jam out sessions as well... I mean I grew up rockin out to JBJ!!
(Notice the older couple sitting down in front of us.. this concert had THEE widest variety of fans. It was so strange and funny)

And, of course, you have no option other than to BELT it when
Living on a Prayer comes on... probably the top fav Bon Jovi song.


Yeah... it was a
real good time.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. I CANNOT TELL YOU, how much you just made my day with this post! I love that crazy mom of yours so much, she inspired me to also love JBJ! And cripes, I miss rocking out with you! So glad you had a blast!
Ha ha! I wish I could have witnessed it. I always rock out at concerts and am ALWAYS put next to the type of fan that sits. B-O-R-I-N-G! We need to go to a concert together because you guys look like you had a freaking blast!
So proud to have brought my daughters up right. ;)
What fun! I'm glad you guys could have such a rocking-good time together!
A lot jealous. Next time I am there haha JBJ rocks and I would have cried happy tears singing living on a prayer. Love you friend!
Post a Comment