Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's all coming together!


It finally feels as if wedding plans are finally coming together!
I went to a bridal show on Saturday & it really was a big help.
This week I am looking through some venues & making a decision on the location and date (finally).
And, I pretty much have a dress!! Well.. I am deciding between two dresses right now and both are gorgeous!! Allure Couture has thee most amazing dresses. Ever.

And last but not least... on this upcoming superbowl Sunday the Killpacks & Kings will finally meet. I know, I know... kind of ridiculous that the parents haven't met yet but we are taking care of that detail now. Needless to say: I am SO nervous!! It is going to be one interesting event. ha ha. I just hope my family can be normal... for once :)

3 comments:

Karyn said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! My excitement won't fit into this little comment box! You HAVE to let me know how it goes with the padres meeting each other. btw...we need to play!!

Kiana Don said...

Your family...normal? I wish I were there to see this! hahaha! I sure do love that crazy family of yours! Let me know how it goes! And I can't wait to see this dress!!!!!!!!!!!

Marisa Jean said...

You make me laugh!

Can't wait to see the dress you chose. I watch "Say Yes To The Dress" way too much and now I'm obsessed with wedding dresses. Guess I should have been more interested in them when I got married and I would have chosen something better.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book