Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Watch out Weber State!!

I am very excited & pleased to annouce that I have actually been accepted to
Weber's nursing program!!
Excited is an understatement really.
I am anxious to start school & get through the program & begin my career.
I am planning on deciding what kind of nursing to go into as I do my clinicals but I would love to work for the Red Cross or some relief organization that travels & provides medical care to underdeveloped countries.
I promised myself that when I was a nurse I would go back to Zambia & help Mothers Without Borders in a medical clinic they hope to open.
I am so excited to be a nurse!! :)

7 comments:

skcoe said...

Yayyyyy! Congratulations, I'm so happy it's all working out for you, you'll be great!

Wendy Lady said...

GINORMOUS congrats! I'm thrilled for you. You will be awesome.

Karyn said...

woo woo woo!!! You are going to be ONE awesome nurse with your beautiful long ponytail! :) love you!!!

Kiana Don said...

YAY FOR NURSE NINJA SFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle and Ryan said...

Woot Woot! good for you girl! I'm so excited for you :)

Lexi said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats Tay!!! We should both go back to Africa when we graduate from our programs. That way you can do your thing, and then I will clean their teeth after you're done ha ha.

Marisa Jean said...

WAHOO!!! Nice work! Best of luck. Not the kind of schooling I'd want to subject myself to, but that's because medical stuff grosses me out. Glad we've got people like you who enjoy it! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book