Work was really something today...
I had my first code.
I won't go into details but I will just say it was a frightening experience! The worst part was feeling helpless & in over my head!! Luckily we have amazing nurses & a code team that comes at the drop of a hat.
I can definitely see how the people on Grey's Anatomy get such a rush off of such things. ha ha
As weird as it sounds, today was really rough but made me more excited to be a nurse. I can't wait be a RN & save my patient's life instead of stepping aside & letting the pros do the job.
I am ready to s a v e lives!! :)













2 comments:
Ninja Sface! You are going to make a great nurse! And I cannot even imagine the high of it all! Way to mention a little Grey's :)
Shiver. I don't even like hearing about stuff like that, let alone actually being involved with it. You are definitely meant to be a nurse if that kind of stuff excites you.
Post a Comment