New York City :)

In 23 days I will be there!!!
I am very VERY very excited. My father booked our hotel on times square!! I am going with my parents for my "big" 21st bday :) I wanted to go to Vegas but then my dad suggested New York and I was like heck to the yes! I would pick broadways over casinos any day! ha ha
Maybe lame to say but I swear I live vacation to vacation - I LOVE traveling so much!!













5 comments:
No faiiiiir!
See a good show for me! (And know I'll be pouting the WHOLE TIME you're gone.) :(
Way too fun friend!!! New York is my favorite place in thee world... Excited for you :]] You're going to love it!
What the heck? You have been on more vacations in the past 6 months than I have in the past 6 years. The only reason I would ever go back to NYC is to see a whole bunch of braoadway shows, so definitely cash in on that!
yay!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to LOVE IT! You are a New York girl :)
you are the LUCKIEST person I know! I can't believe you're going there! Take me with you!
Post a Comment