Here is my nerdy post to just say that I am VERY excited about Friday.
Why you may ask??
Well if you know me, you know the answer:
A Johnny Depp movie is coming out!!!

Yes, I am indeed a tremendously huge Johnny Depp fan & Tim Burton fan so I am quite stoked. Alice in Wonderland is a movie I use to watch on the regular as a child (ask my mom she was SICK of it) so I am very excited to see how Tim Burton interprets the story.
It is actually more like a sequel then the original story - Alice returning to Wonderland!
I am anxiously waiting for Friday now!! Hope you all get to see it too ;)













4 comments:
you are obsessed...just FYI in case you didn't already know! haha LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!
I've been wanting to see this too! I've always loved Alice in Wonderland. Sadly, no one shares those feelings with me so I don't know if I'll be seeing it anytime soon. Have fun!
Cant wait to go see it with you... and I was thinking. LETS GET SHIRTS!! haha it would be fun!
Gotta be honest--hate Tim Burton's movies and this one looks particularly scary to me. Go ahead, disown me, it's okay.
Post a Comment