Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I drink Miracle Grow.

I decided that I wanted a little change...
One of my good buds Megan, is an amazing hairstylist & she recently took a class on extensions! Needless to say she needed a guinea-pig for her first client & I was more than willing to lend my head :)

BEFORE

and ... AFTER

She was nice & styled it curly cute for me & I say that because it looks a bit longer straight! ha ha. I really love it!!

2 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

I seriously loveee them! Megan did such a good job & you do such a good job at makin' them look cute :]

Thanks for tonight!! I loved catching up & am just so grateful for ya dear. Lets just start making this more of a habit... deal?! Love ya! :]

Marisa Jean said...

CUTE! I've always wanted to try extentions, but I'm too big of a chicken.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book