Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm REALLY going to Africa! AH!

Okay so yes, I have blogged all about this for the past..... forever 
& counted down the days until Africa but it always seemed so far away & unreal.
Well folks, I leave tomorrow morning
And yes, I am really starting to get NERVOUS! 
I can't even put into words all the emotions running threw me right now.
Wow. 
I am so grateful for this experience though & cannot wait to actually be doing all of the things i've talked about. 
Thanks everyone for being completely amazing & supportive about my trip! 
It is such a huge deal to me so it's pretty much all i've talked about :) 
Sorry that i'll be coming home & probably be 100% worse... haha 
But until then - if you could please keep my amazing team in your prayers & my loving & supportive family. I know my mom is a million times more nervous about all of this then I am!! 
Oh, and just incase you wanted another fabulous Mothers Without Borders site to look at...
here is another --> click here <--

4 comments:

skcoe said...

Love you, love you, love you! Good luck, be safe, and DON'T FORGET TO PACK CLEAN UNDERWEAR!

Have a great time and bring back lots of stories.

Marisa Jean said...

Best of Luck! I wish you could pack me in your suitcase!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Can you find a few hotties over there to set me up with, please?

Amanda Bolton said...

you are home!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book