Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mothers Without Borders Blog!!

Hey everybody - Mothers Without Borders 
has started a blog of their own so I thought I would put up a link
so you could check it out & see what kinds of neat things I get to be 
apart of!! 
Of course I will make my own blog postings when I get back!! 
But in the mean time... check this one out :) 

2 comments:

Kiana Don said...

You are so legit. The end. Period. Exclamation point.

joni said...

I don't know when you'll read this, but just wanted to say have an AwESomE time!!! Seriously an experience of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book