Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Life Latley

Well... I don't love posting without having any pictures to share...
but here is another pictureless post!!
Hope it's not too boring!
Latley my life consists of one thing: work!
Between the hospital & Victoria's Secret I rarely get a day off!!
But it's all good :) at least i'm never bored right? haha
Working at the hosptial has really given me great insight into pursing a nursing career
and how to continue about my education.
I've decided for next semester to take my classes on the Weber State campus
& to take a Spanish class!
I am kinda excited about that - it's so frustrating to have patients that don't speak
any English & be unable to communicate with them at all!
So this Garcia has decided to step up her game & learn the language of her ancestors :)
I'm also about 90% sure that I want to get my bachelors in nursing...
Just depending on where i'm at in life.. but I think it's a pretty solid idea!

4 comments:

Kiana Don said...

NINJA SFACE! I love and miss you more than words can say! I could only smile as I read this post. You are so awesome and will be an AMAZING nurse! Good luck on the language...woof! I don't think I could ever learn the language of my ancestors! No you really are a mexiCAN! :) <3 you long long time!

Karyn said...

Miss Taylor Garcia! I am very happy to see that you are going to take Spanish!! That is definitely the greatest class ever. The people you meet in any Spanish class are just awesome! ;) We need to play soon because it's been too long since I've seen that Mexican face of yours. I want to get a last look at you before you go all African on me. Love ya!

Marisa Jean said...

I highly approve of you going to Weber--but I'm biased since I'm a Weber State Alumni. Amazing how life leads you in the directions that can prepare you for the future you'd like to pursue. Best of luck!

Amanda Bolton said...

You really are turning into a true mexican haha when you learn Spanish you have to teach me so can have secret conversations like people used to do to us. I am very happy for your jobs and Africa but we HAVE to play more than this. Once a month is not enough for me. I love ya lots :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book