Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fire, Friends, & Fun!!

Well since my last post...
I have started working @ Victoria's Secret (still training..) but it's pretty great.
I've never worked retail before so it's all new to me! :) 
Anyways! Here is a bit of the fun i've been up to: 

Campfire in Mantua! 
I know you can't really see the fire in these pictures but I swear it was there... haha
It was so fun to hang out with Alysia & Carlie and meet some of Mike's friends.
Some of them were pretty entertaining... just ask them about Good Ol' Brigham City.
Wow. They really love it up there. 
But it has been awesome being home so that I can play with these girls again!! 
They make me laugh!

Kiana Came for a visit!
Kiana came down & stayed with me to go to our dear friend Jameson's farewell
and boy did we have a hoot!! Amanda of course came to play with us too!
My kind parents took us out to dinner at the delicious Rooster's

And we of course had to sample what everyone got...
pretty tasty!! 

Then we went back to my house and decided to form the ultimate rockband:
The McNinjas

We really were a totally legit band!! We couldn't seem to get enough of it.
Rockband 2 just may be the greatest game ever invented...

Then we finished off the weekend by going to Jameson's Farewell.
Jameson worked with me & Kiana as a PLT member down at Snow
So us awesome three girls decided to venture down to Centerville & say our 
goodbyes to Jameson who will be serving in Serbia! 
Good luck Jameson!! I know you are going to be an amazing missionary! 

5 comments:

Kiana Don said...

YAY! I LA LA LA LOVED THIS WEEKEND! It was exactly what I needed and I already miss you all like crazy! I LOVE your funny funny parentals and great family! I LOVE our band and am so stoked I'm in a LEGIT band :) Ha ha! Love you LONG TIME, Ninja Sface, can't wait for our next adventure!

Amanda Bolton said...

What a cute fun post :) It was a great weekend and exactly what I needed. Thank you for being one of my very best best best friends! I love you to death. And I love our legit band too. McNinjas rock the world. Thanks for letting me play!

Alysia Gann said...

You are rockin' this blog thing girly! Love it. The bonfire was a blasttt. Thanks so much for taking us! I definitely hope you realize that you are dating one of the finest people in this world, ya know since he's a Brigham City resident :] hahaha. Love you!!

Karyn said...

FUN FUN!!! Glad to see you are having tonz of fun with your summer! I wish I could spend more time of mine with you and your awesomeness! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Miss you! Love ya :)

Marisa Jean said...

You couldn't pay me enough to work in retail---the public can just be too big of a pain in the toosh.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book