Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, June 12, 2009

New Job!

I am pleased to announce that I have finally gotten a job at the hospital!
I am going to be working in the Surgical Unit
I know it is going to be intense & overwhelming but I am really stoked about it.
I am grateful to be gaining experience so I can assure that nursing is my dream job :) 
I ultimately want to be a neonatal nurse (work with the newborns)
but I think it is good to get a taste of everything to make sure that's what I want!! 
I am going to keep working at Victoria's Secret for now & try
to balance out my schedule.
It is gonna be nuts
I can't complain though because I have two jobs when there are people struggling to keep one. 
Heavenly Father has really blessed me!! 

8 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Wowzers! Congratulations! I didn't know nursing was your career goal. Very cool!

joni said...

That's so awesome!! I wanted to be a nurse once upon a time... what a great goal!

Kiana Don said...

GO NINJA SFACE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, and quite jealous actually! You are awesome and I miss you! You are gonna make a GREAT nurse, and you get to find your McDream :) LUCKY!!!!!!

skcoe said...

I didn't even realize that's what you were aspiring to do! You'll be great at it...

Amanda Bolton said...

I am so happy for you tay! I know the feeling of trying to be able to balance 2 jobs. It is overwhelming but we truly are blessed! I know you will do great :)love you!

Alysia Gann said...

I'm so stinkin' excited and happy for you!! Congrats cuute girly :]]

Karyn said...

yay yay yay!!! I am so excited for you! That is way awesome! I can't wait to hear all the gross stories you will get to see. Good thing you've got the experience of working at Seattle Grace :)

Nicole said...

Glad you have two jobs and nursing experience. This will help you in taking grand care of your mum.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book