delightful trip to Provo to meet up with her good bud Kyle,
attend a wedding reception & play with our cute friend Alexa.
We ended up getting stuck in traffic for FOREVER &
basically had to make a major detour out of our way to get back on track
for Provo. It was lame but worked out in the end :) haha
Once we got to Provo we went to Alexa's way cute apartment!
As grateful as I am to be living at home I really missed the world of
apartments & roommates!!
We then met up with Kyle & who had his friend Dale with him
(gotta love small town cowboys) & had some lunch.
We saw the movie Land of the Lost

which was weird, weird, weird but funny & entertaining.
And naturally after that we went to Spoon Me!!
Next we went to one of Amanda's friends wedding receptions
and afterwards met up with some of Alexa's friends who took us to
a comedy show at BYU.
I thought that it would end up just being alright... but oh wow, it was SO funny!
The are a comedy try-out group from BYU called Humor U & they were great!
If I can ever find one of the the comedy routines I will have to post it
because I laughed so hard I was crying!
Here is a pic of me, Amanda, & Alexa after the show:
Needless to say it was a pretty great day.
I have always loved going to Provo with friends but it was kinda different this time.
Playing with Alexa I got to see what campus life is like down there
and how much fun Provo is for a student.
That got me thinking....
maybe I want to look into nursing school through UVU??
I dunno. Just a thought for now!













3 comments:
I finally had Spoon Me for the first time...YUM! And the best part? It was FREE.
Looks like a fun day...
Thank you for adding to my Acai craving. I love seeing your life and it makes me feel like I'm not left out, almost. Love the pics and way cute blog, you make me so proud! MISS YOU NINJA SFACE LONG LONG TIME!
Tay! That day was so legit! I loved it :) Lets go live in provo haha it was fun. Yay for spoon me on layton! WOOOOO!
Post a Comment