Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red Sox!!

What a great way to start a week.. road trippin it to Colorado to watch the
Boston Red Sox take on the
Colorado Rockies!!!
It was a long & hot drive but oh so much fun :)

Sadly the Red Sox lost but it was still a pretty great game.

It was the best to go with my cute boyfriend Mike & my girlfriends!! Especially Karyn because she is the biggest Red Sox fan I know & she has taught me much about the game of baseball and the Red Sox team. I think she feels about the Red Sox how I feel about Johnny Depp... so that's really sayin something there!!

I am super grateful to Mike for being such a good sport about the trip & being willing to spend over 1,000 miles on the road with 4 girls. We are so funny & sometimes I don't know if he felt the same.. ha ha. Mike is such a good boyfriend & I love him for all he does for me!

And well of course, no real baseball game is legit unless you have a ballpark hot dog!! I was not let down at all!! Delicious. I loved this little trip & hope to make it to many more Red Sox games... especially ones at Fenway Park! Go Red Sox!!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

WOOOO!!!! That trip is only the beginning of our Red Sox adventures! :) I'm SO glad we went together! It would not have been the same without you there. I LUB YOU!!
p.s. as I am writing this Pedroia just hit a homerun!!!!!!!

Kiana Don said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a freaking blast, how could you not?! I wondered how Mike was going to handle all the estrogen! What a trooper and a keeper he is! Too bad I'm not a Red Sox fan haha.

Alysia Gann said...

How fun!! :]

lovin' the fun pictures!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book