Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bye Bye Brother!!

Yesterday my little brother Kaden turned 14!
And today... he left for Spain.

I cannot believe it!! Although I am going to thoroughly enjoying the quiet his absence will bring I am gonna miss him over the next couple weeks. Kaden is going to Spain as part of a foreign exchange student program. He goes to a charter school where he has learned a TON of spanish and is going to Spain to further his learning. I am so proud of him and super jealous!
Kaden is such a caring, funny, and loving brother. I am so happy he gets to participate in something so neat! I love you Kade :)



3 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

Lucky Kaden! How awesome is this!

Alysia Gann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Lady said...

What an incredible experience. Your family is becoming quite the world travelers. Oh, yeah ... how on earth did he already turn 14? Impossible!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book