My little sister McKall starts college in the fall at Utah State! This really freaks me out. But mostly it makes me jealous!!! I remember how much fun I had moving away to college... all the excitement & nervousness of being on your own for the first time & completely in charge of yourself. I think I was way more of a kid at college then any other place or time... ha ha.
So here are a few pics from my amazing Snow College days...








College is SO fun! I had the best experiences and really did grow up so much. I have never worked harder, learned so much, & come to know myself more then my 2 years at Snow! I am really excited for my sister to go out and have all this fun for herself. I love you McKall!!













2 comments:
bah ha!! Thumbs down to Hannah Montana! One of my favorite pictures! :) Snow College was the best two years of my life!! I miss it muchly! Almost as much as I miss you. Much love, Abuelita.
Karyn that is one of my favorites too haha it makes me laugh! I sure did love snow college and how much fun we had there learning and growing up... and being kick a roommates. I miss it! I miss you! I love you lots!
Post a Comment