This weekend was SUCH a blast!!
I got to take my cute siblings to Disney on ice: Princess Classics.
Surprisingly enough.. my brother did want to go. ha ha
I maybe was a bit over excited (Disney makes me act like a 5 yr old) and had to wear my Little Mermaid t-shirt. She is by far the most legit princess - no battle!
I really did have a lot of fun taking care of my silbings over the past days...
(my parents are luckies & have been in Japan/China).
It was a lot of work & stress to keep up with their homework & schedules as well as my own but so worth it. I love my family SO much and don't know where I would be without them.
This April we are going to try and be sealed.
I have waited a LONG time for this.
I am wishing and hoping that we can be sealed in the San Diego temple & make make a trip to
Disneyland in the process :)

I love my family and knowing we can be together forever.













8 comments:
First of all, SUPER jealous you went to DIsney on Ice! That's so fun! You are right... Ariel is THEE best princess :]
Second... I am S O S O SO happy for you!! Being sealed to your family! That is wonderful & something I know you've wanted for quite some time now! I about cried when I read that my friend...
I just love you! I'm glad I ran in to you at the library!! Lets try and play... please!?
Looks like you had fun! Isn't it fun to be the oldest when Mom and Dad leave you in charge?? :)
And the sealing, WOW! I know you've been looking forward to that for forever. That's so awesome!!!
So glad you had fun at Disney on ice! I know that is always a top priority in your life :) and WOOOOWW!!! I just started crying when I read that about you getting sealed! (let me just add that I'm in the computer lab...around MANY people, but I couldn't hold my tears in...and I didn't want to). You deserve this! You are great and I love you so much!! And miss you OH SO very much! :)
NINJA SFACE! This whole post made me so jealous! I love Disney on Ice and I am so happy/jealous for you to be sealed to your family!!!!! What a magical time!!!! Oh my gosh, I, like Karyn, did start crying in the public computer area!!!! You are so great, and you deserve all the happiness in the world! I love you, Ninja Sface!
Taylor, that is FANTASTIC news! I guess I never really stopped to think that you hadn't been sealed before...but I want you to know how much I love you and your sweet family. I hope April comes fast enough for you!
(PS, Prince Eric is a BABE. No contest.)
I am so happy that you get to finally be sealed to your family! I know it has been hard for you to not be. I just love you and I am so glad you are my best friend! I am crying tears of joy for you :) Man all of us have an endless supply of tears haha Love you cute tay!
First of all, LOVE the princess on ice.
Second, I got sealed to my husband in October and my gosh, Taylor, it was thee most wonderful experience of my life! Better than my wedding. It's the most special and wonderful moment knowing you'll be together forever! I'm crying! Please let us know when this is happening. Holy crap, I'm so excited for you!!!
P.S. I never even thought about the fact that you weren't sealed to them. It's a big decision and one I can assure you, you won't regret!
Post a Comment