"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss
Saturday, November 21, 2009
New Moon
I have to say... I LOVED New Moon!!
Nothing better than going to an awesome midnight movie with friends.
We were totally legit & bought shirts with Edward & Jacob on them saying:
All you Twilight/New Moon fans are completely outrageous, and I love it! I'm not that into the series, but I think it's amazing so many people are. Love it!
Hey! I'm Taylor & i've finally come to realize that I am exactly where I need to be in life. I am married to my best friend and love of my life: Mike. This blog is about what catches my attention & our journey together.
I hope you enjoy & thanks for reading my blog!! :)
"Every act of love is a work of peace no matter how small. It's not what we do but how much love we put into it." - Mother Teresa. Support Mothers Without Borders [click image]
Salt Lake Temple
We're going there someday...
She Loves....
Mike, reading, watching movies (especially with Johnny Depp), vacationing, learning to wakeboard & shopping of course!
He Loves...
Taylor, The Boston Red Sox, Dallas Cowboys, coaching football, generally anything to do with sports actually & ice cream.
3 comments:
I LOVE THE PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE! Love the shirts, love the movie, love both of your faces!!!!!! And I miss them like crazy!
Ya! That is awesome
All you Twilight/New Moon fans are completely outrageous, and I love it! I'm not that into the series, but I think it's amazing so many people are. Love it!
Post a Comment