Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Amazing Boutiques!!




I was so excited to attend the Mothers Without Borders boutiques this weekend!! I was able to go to both the Layton & Lehi locations & get some amazing things - and the best part was that it was all going to help out my friends in Zambia!
I took my little sister Shelby & her friend and my brother Kaden to the Layton boutique... it was supper fun & they served up a yummy lunch!
It was so neat to see things that I helped bring back from Africa sale & have people from the community come out & be excited about it. If you haven't noticed, I love Mothers Without Borders & sharing that love with anyone I can!!
It was SO fun to be able to reunite with my local African family & all bring our pictures to share.
I love them!!!
A huge highlight about this weekend for me as well was that Kathy attended the Layton Boutique & spoke for a bit about my sweet friend Carol Zulu. I was able to buy a drawing of Carol & of my favorite painting: The Worth of a Soul and the best part was....
Liz Lemon Swindle signed my painting & even wrote For Taylor on it!
I was STOKED!!! :)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

TAYLOR!! That is so freaking awesome! I just get so excited for you everytime you talk about Mothers Without Borders, especially the part about the painting! I just love you! You are so great and selfless. You are such an example to me :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book