"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Go UTES!
In my family... we areUTE fans!!
So today we will be cheering for the best team.
(Our dog included... notice the cute red bow! ha ha )
Hey! I'm Taylor & i've finally come to realize that I am exactly where I need to be in life. I am married to my best friend and love of my life: Mike. This blog is about what catches my attention & our journey together.
I hope you enjoy & thanks for reading my blog!! :)
"Every act of love is a work of peace no matter how small. It's not what we do but how much love we put into it." - Mother Teresa. Support Mothers Without Borders [click image]
Salt Lake Temple
We're going there someday...
She Loves....
Mike, reading, watching movies (especially with Johnny Depp), vacationing, learning to wakeboard & shopping of course!
He Loves...
Taylor, The Boston Red Sox, Dallas Cowboys, coaching football, generally anything to do with sports actually & ice cream.
4 comments:
my dog was sporting the red and white too!!! precious moments! :)
So sorry that your team lost.
In my family we are BYU fans and SSSSOOO happy that you posted this, just so I could rub in the fact that BYU kicked your trash. :)
Ah!! There was no trash kicking... 3 points?! That was just luck.
Just shows you can't count on Max Hall... he usually chokes!! ha ha
Post a Comment