Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm a bad blogger!!

Wow... its been a while since my last post!
Sorry i'm such a bad blogger!! (to all my fans out there - haha jk)
Life has been good. I've started school at Weber State & am enjoying it for the most part.
(I have a class with over 115 students!! ah! I have never attended such a huge class!!
Weber still overwhelms my poor little Snow College heart sometimes!)
I have been so nervous about liking school & having a positive experience at Weber but I've found that you get back a lot of what you put into it...
I've met and made some new and fun friends & look forward to what the next couple of weeks will bring :)
Although my life continues to move on... my heart still feels like it has been left in Africa.
I can't believe I was only there for such a short time but I miss it so badly all the time!!

Just a few of the many things that I really miss.....
Baby Elizabeth & her mom MiriamMy gorgeous friend Jackie - she had her baby girl :)

My second family

I miss my sweet friend Carol Zulu. Carol is one of the biggest examples to my heart & there is no doubt in my mind that I have been changed for good because of her coming into my life.

Carol Zulu I love you. I pray for you. I keep you in my heart always.


I've heard it said by someone that Zambia is the place where the sun shines brighest one them. I couldn't have put it better myself. I will return to Zambia someday & sometimes that's all I have to know to make it through my hard times!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh Taylor! You are so cute and way sweet. I'm glad you are enjoying Weber! Can't wait to see what the next two weeks bring ;) Hope all goes well. I love you and miss you like crazy!

Amanda Bolton said...

You are just great! I look up to you so so much. Thanks for being my best friend :) I love you lots!

Marisa Jean said...

It may take a while to get into the feel of Weber--took me a year and a half before I finally felt like I was in the right place. Once that happened, it was just as great as being at SUU or SLCC. Something is always different and more fun than when you're far from home going to school. I hope you like it more soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book