Life is going pretty swell though... I cannot even believe that I am almost finished up with my last semester at Snow College! I have some mixed feelings about it but I'm excited to move on to the next step in my life. I know it will be nuts to try and move back home and fit back into the swing of my families lives but I am looking forward to it. I know i'll miss my college freedom but it will be nice to have free food, utilities, and really be able to make and save money!
Sometimes I have a hard time being grateful and satisfied with the things I have when I come home and see that my family gets all these new things! I feel so broke at college :( it is a good experience I know and I am glad that I get to realize and be grateful for the things I have.
Attending Snow College has not only given me a great educational experience but some great real life experiences! I think I know the worth of a dollar now :) ... ask my brother Kaden (who is 12) he thinks my 10 year old sister Shelby needs to move away for two weeks to learn the value of a dollar!! haha - crazy kids.
I know this post is super random but I felt like I wanted to get it out there!
Well all I can say is that I am super blessed and am grateful for the little things I am constantly learning.
Just a few pics of the ninjas I am so grateful for in my life :)













3 comments:
Tay you are too dang cute! Well, can I just say I'm SO excited that you'll be moving home soon... yeah I know.. I'm selfish! I just really can't believe that you are graduating this semester! We used to talk about how all the missionaries would be home once you were done... now you're done! yay! Love you girly :]]
Oh you Ninja Sface! I love your little face and I am grateful for your friendship! Feel honored that I took out Florida time to read your new post ;) J/k! Love ya long time!
You are a cutie, Taylor. It's good to hear someone speaking so positively. :)
Post a Comment