This summer I am going to be traveling with the group Mothers Without Borders to Zambia Africa to spend 15 days volunteering. Most of the volunteer work I will be participating in will be with young children orphaned due to the serious HIV/AIDs pandemic taking place in Africa now.
I am so excited and anxious to get over there and start helping! The biggest thing right now though is raising enough money to get myself to Africa in the first place. There is a figured cost that I must raise to pay for the trip and that does not include the airfare, shots, & etc. that will need to be figured into the total cost! Wow.
So if you know of any companies or individuals that would be willing to donate to support Mothers Without Borders & help me get to Africa to volunteer let me know!!
Here is just a little picture that really touched my heart!













5 comments:
Taylor that is SOO awesome!! I am jealous! I am sure it will be an amazing experience! I've always wanted to do that but I think I would just try and bring them ALL home with me! :) haha
Taylor you just freaking rock for doing this! I way admire you and your selflessness. I look up to you in so many ways. You are my hero :) I love you so freaking much!
Oh Ninja. I love you. You are a great example to all! see you soon!
Taylor how exciting!! That is so awesome that you are doing this! Good luck raising money :]]
Thanks everyone!!
I am super stoked about it :)
Post a Comment