Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, New Semester!

Well i'm back at Snow for another (and final) semester. So far things are going pretty swell. I am only taking 9 credits so that kinda rocks!! I am also working on the President's Leadership team again and still totally Loving it! I have made such great and cute friends from my team and just at Snow College in general. I cannot even believe this is my last semester here! Time really does fly. I want to make it the best though and get some legit excellent grades!! I have a feeling that this is gonna be an awesome semester :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey Taylor!
I can't believe it's been so long since we worked at Nielsens together!
How's your Johnny Depp fund going? :]
♥Rach

Kiana Don said...

NINJA! I love you and we are legit ninja friends! This post kind of made me tear up a little :( but we will make the most of it! Love ya long time (ps you are at the switchboard and I'm in the team room! HA HA)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book