Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged by Alysia :]

Tagged by Alysia :)
Question and Answer: Answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then pass it on to seven others.
  1. Where is your cell phone? purse
  2. Where is your significant other? sleeping?
  3. Your hair color? dark
  4. Your Mother? friend
  5. Your Father? hardworking
  6. Your favorite thing? sleep
  7. Your dream last night? weird
  8. Your dream/goal? nursing
  9. The room you're in? president's
  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years? married
  11. Your fear? failing
  12. Where were you last night? apartment
  13. What you're not? studying
  14. One of your wish-list items? purse
  15. Where you grew up? Utah
  16. The last thing you did? work
  17. What are you wearing? clothes haha
  18. Your tv? off
  19. Your pet? Indie
  20. Your computer? sweet
  21. Your mood? hungry
  22. Missing someone? yes
  23. Your car? white
  24. Something you're not wearing? necklace
  25. Favorite store? Abercrombie and Fitch!!! (counts as one word... ha)
  26. Your summer? short
  27. Love someone? yes
  28. Your favorite color? pink
  29. When was the last time you laughed? today
  30. Last time you cried? dunno

Somehow I missed one of the questions but oh well! haha - I tag Kiana and anyone else who wants to do this!!

2 comments:

Kiana Don said...

I knew you were going to tag me :D I still love you!

Alysia Gann said...

I'm glad you did this! It was fun to read! Sorry we couldn't come down :/ My friday was suppose to be SOO much more exciting! I'm so bummed... oh well at least this paper will get done! <3 ya friend!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book