So I figured I would some up Oct. in a short little blog.. haha
Big Events:
Abbie's Birthday!!!
This was a total blast & a huge surprise to Abbie. We originally wanted to fill the pool with legit water but thought that was probably not the wisest thing... so balloons! We put our swimsuits over our close and partied quite hard. I highly recommend a balloon bday bash.
High School Musical 3 came out & Karyn came home with me to see it :] + My Grandma's annual Halloween Bunko Party!!!
So I was SUPER stoked about High School Musical coming out. My sister and I were able to be extras in the movie over the summer so we were way hoping to be able to see ourselves up on the big screen. Needless to say there were a million people there but McKall and I swear we saw ourselves! haha I am quite proud to because before this Karyn hated High School Musical
but... I totally converted her. Go my team!!
Karyn & I proudly displaying our I LOVE TROY necklaces
Karyn also came to my annual family bunko party. Quite the time. We play every year & my grandma always makes homemade chicken noodle soup & chili. SO delish.
Halloween
I ended up deciding to come home last minute for Halloween so I could see my cute siblings in their costumes and actually accomplish some homework projects I wouldn't tackle at school. I'm super glad I came home though - I love seeing kids in their costumes!!!
My little sister Shelby (Sharpe to my left) with her matching pal Mary & my cousin Savvanah
Me and my cute sister Maddy













2 comments:
This blog is fun friend! I'm glad you have this so I can keep up on your life! haha. Kinda sad, but I'm stoked to come play with you in about two weeks!! :]
I love it! Love love love it! I'm so glad you converted Karyn and I laughed out loud a little in the president's office when you mentioned some legit water! HA HA! You are so funny! Can we play soon?
Post a Comment