So I was pretty stoked about this particuarly Thursday Sep 25th. Not only was The Office & Grey's Anatomy premiering but it was Cute Face Mike's birthday. The big 21. So we decided to have a little bday bash for the kid - after all you don't turn 21 everyday... We decided to watch The Office at the boy's apartment && kinda suprise Mike when he got home from the stadium (he is a football coach) for his little bday. I bought these precious transformer hats & cases of the beer looking rootbeer (once again he was turning 21...) and some ice cream along with some fantastic other presents and such.
So we ending up waiting FOREVER for Cute Face Mike to even come home because he was working on some football highlight video & his roommate pretty much spaced having the birthday boy come to his own party?! Yeah. So we kinda entertained ourselves...
So we ending up waiting FOREVER for Cute Face Mike to even come home because he was working on some football highlight video & his roommate pretty much spaced having the birthday boy come to his own party?! Yeah. So we kinda entertained ourselves...
But then my roommate Abbie went home cause she wasn't feel so well... right as Cute Face Mike came in & we were singing && serve'n up pie we get a call from Abbie saying that we need to take her to the hospital asap! Thank heavens for my little Donna car & her GPS system or we might have been lost in the wilderness... but we made it to the hospital just fine! Abbie turned out to have kidney stones :( not good. But we found ways to entertain ourselves all night at the hospital while we waiting around...
So after our hospital adventure our real weekend started... Our good football coach buds left to AZ for a game && made the wise decision of giving me a key to their apartment. Oh yeah. So Amanda and I had such a good & funny time playing in their house... and dressing up in their clothes haha - yes we are idiots but we think we are funny :]
These are our serious Coach shots...
I dunno why but these are hilarious to me. haha
I dunno why but these are hilarious to me. haha













2 comments:
OH MY GOSH I AM LAUGHING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD! Please call me too if they give you a key! I want to play! Ha ha! You crack me up so much! I can't stop laughing! Bah ha ha! Good work! Your blog looks cute! Love ya, Ninja-face! :D
Taylor!! Looks like you haven't posted in awhile, but I need to say hi and I'm so glad you have a blog! I had NO idea you were at Snow College, that's awesome! Looks like you're having tons of fun! Oh - and I love your hair. Way cute.
Post a Comment