Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vent Session!!!

Alright... here it is. I got really steamed today & I have to vent about it.. haha

In class today my teacher decided to call role & have us answer using a noun to describe us in one word and said we could not use the same word that someone before us had used. Easy enough right? Well, I started to chatting with my friends about it, joking around & got caught off guard by the time the teacher got to my name on the role. So of course I say "uhh.... I dunno!" and as my heart starts pounding in panic mode at being put on the spot & my mind starts reeling... then my teacher says "how about dumb?"
Yes, DUMB!
I was shocked & kinda hurt... a friend sitting close whispered to me "just say married!" so I did. Well of course my jerk of a teacher states "So you're out of the UTI stage of it.." and proceeds to talk about newlywed sex life. I was mortified.
How could a teacher be SO rude & make such comments in front of my entire class?!
Yeah, great way to start off the year. Let's just say I am NOT off to being a fan of this lady...
One think I have learned in nursing school so far... nursing teachers think nothing is off limits & have no boundaries. Can you say uncomfortable??

5 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

You're kidding?!

I'd have definitely walked out crying like a baby!

Sorry friend!

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Ew! Seriously? I'm so annoyed by her too! I'm so sorry!

Karyn said...

I'm so sorry!! What a butt head!! Next time you see her punch her in the face. Eww what a jerk! No one talks to my Abuelita like that!!!!

skcoe said...

You're JOKING! Awkward doesn't even begin to describe...

Marisa Jean said...

Can you say sexual harassment? I say call the Dean! No really, do it. Nobody is allowed to say something like to a friend even, but aloud to a class. That is seriously crossing the line and an act like that deserves disciplinary action taken and a reprimand. I'll write a letter for you if you want. I'm being serious. That should not be tolerated by you or any of your peers.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book