Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So proud of my hubby!

Sunday was SUCH a good day in the King household... Mike was ordained as a PRIEST!
I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am for this amazing man in my life & his worthiness to receive the priesthood!!
Next step: Mike become an ordained Elder & then: sealed in the temple!
Unfortunately my parents & McKall were out of town (McKall is doing an internship for Senator Lee in DC so my parents were dropping her off!) but my fabulous grandparents came down for the ordination. I was so glad they came... I even made my very first crock-pot roast dinner & thank heavens it turned out delish! I didn't get a pic but here is the fun fam playing Clue! By far the best board-game out there...

I love this boy so much! He completely makes my life :) I can't wait for the day we are sealed for ever & ever!

6 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

Yayyy! I love this post :)

I can't wait for you two to be sealed either! You'll just loveee it!!

Andy and Cecy said...

Taylor that is GREAT!!! Andy said to tell Mike "thanks for telling me King!!" So do you guys know when you will be getting sealed? I'm so excited for you guys. You'll have to keep us updated!

Kiana Don said...

That is such fantastic news! Congrats to the magical Kings! Life looks like it so fantastic! I seriously cannot stop smiling I am so happy for this news. Love you both!

Karyn said...

Well this just tops any great news I've ever had! Congrats to Mike and to you!! What a glorious day I bet it was :) My heart smiles when happy things like this happens to my favorite Kings! Love you both mucho!

joni said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats to the both of you :)

Marisa Jean said...

I needed a good dose of good news and optimism! That definitely pulled me out of the somber mood I've been in today. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book