Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lake Powell

Lake Powell is probably one of the most ideal vacation spots EVER. If you think I am crazy... then you have obviously never been!! Mike & I were lucky enough to join my fam for a week down on the lake & it was pure bliss!

We spent most of our time relaxin, playin with my baby cousin Mitch, rockin tube wars or trying to get up on the wakeboard & surf board! Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pics but most of the ones I got were pics of us playin with Mitch!! I couldn't get enough pics of Mike & Mitch..

It was such a blast and I am so grateful my cute hubby got to come along! He makes everything more fun. It was great to spend so much time with my family as well. It's a crazy adjustment not seeing them all the time so I really treasure the time we spend together.

4 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

You guys are so cute :]
& i'm very jealous.
a week in powell with husband sounds fabulous!

miss ya girl!

Karyn said...

Holding a baby?? Oh no. Be careful, Mrs and Mr. bah ha! So glad you guys had fun. Now time to come back to reality :) and time to play with me!!!

skcoe said...

What the CUTENESS?! I never saw your stripey one piece...will you tell me where you got it because I am in LOVE!

It was good to see you last week, and so fun getting to know your family better. :)

Marisa Jean said...

So wish I could have been there. Whimper.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book