Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm a King!


There is too much to post & too little time to do it in...

So for now I will say: I LOVE MARRIED LIFE!!
I love being with my best friend all the time.
I love never having to say goodbye just "see ya later!"
I love making dinner in our house.
I love when he calls me wife.

I just love the boy to death!!
May 26th 2011 .. best day ever.
I can't wait to spend forever & eventually eternity with my guy!

7 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

Loving the header! & this post! Can you seriously imagine not being married now? It's incredible :]

Karyn said...

My heart smiled! I am looking forward when I get to see you and Mike in your new little home. I just love you both a lot!
p.s. nice picture :)

Amanda Bolton said...

Love the new header! So dang cute. I sure do love you guys. It was indeed a great day!! Welcome to married life :) the greatest thing on the planet.

Kiana Don said...

I love the Kings! I am so fortunate to be such a commoner and know THE KINGS :) Plus, I know you are loving that green 'shag' carpet in your room...winky wink haha.

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

So cute Taylor! Congratulations!

Marisa Jean said...

Awwww...so tender! :)

Your wedding was beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride and had the "love" look--so fun!

JaRelle Bailey said...

Yay!!! You are absolutely gorgeous :) Congratulations. Married life really is the greatest.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book