Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Friday, December 31, 2010

Random :)

So this is way random...

But for some reason I think it is so fun to look at people & find their celebrity look alikes!
Crazy?? Probably... but I find myself doing this a lot at work with my patients.. haha.
And let me tell ya I have found some super close matches!!


So here are some celeb's i've been told I look like:
Audrey Hepburn
Anne Hathaway
Rachel Leigh Cook
(people usually just say the girl from She's All That. haha)


Here are some that I think look like Mike:
Matthew Lawrence
Mark Wahlberg

Like I said... way random. But what I can I say?! I live for random :)

Happy New Years!!!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Bah ha! This just plain cracks me up. I agree a lot with you looking like Audrey Hepburn and Mike looking like Matthew Lawrence! So funny!! You're a goof :)

Karyn said...

P.s. I'm very curious who you think I look like. Feel free to share when you figure it out.

Wendy Lady said...

Audrey Hepburn & Anne Hathaway are two of my favorites, but you are definitely #1 on my list!

Marisa Jean said...

Totally funny! I've only had one person tell me I look like Audrey Hepburn and I nearly kissed them. LOVE her! I don't look lik her, but it was a huge compliment, because she's stunning. And so are you, so that's a good fit.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book