Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 20, 2010

Temple lights TONIGHT!

Temple lights TONIGHT!! With this cute face & his friends :)
[p.s. this is Mike's angry bird face. the latest craze....
we have this thing about getting obsessed with games]

more pics to come! Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

Karyn said...

You two are just my favorite! Tetris, now Angry Birds. At least with this game you don't turn into a scary looking human with black running down your face! Have a blast at Temple Square...maybe we'll run into each other! :)

Kiana Don said...

How cute are you two? Seriously. You get the cutest couple of 2010...okay of all time! I miss you long long time, Ninja Sface! Oh, and boy do I miss those Tetris days!

Marisa Jean said...

I believe you two are the cutest couple ever. I can't wait to see what you got for Christmas! Yay!

Oh, and I'm loving the Michael Buble music....I heart him, a LOT!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book