Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Monday, October 18, 2010

Best News EVER!

Well I have the best news ever...

My boyfriend Mike is getting baptized!!! :)
I am beyond excited! Mike is such an amazing guy and I am so proud of him & couldn't be happier with his decision. I love this boy so much & I am so grateful for the sacrifices he makes for me. He is a major blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without him.
I love you Mike!

8 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

I don't really know what to say other than....
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

So excited for both of you Taylor!! :]
Incredible & I love it!

I better hear how the actual day goes!

Kiana Don said...

Seriously. I'm sobbing right now. I am so proud of both of you. I'm proud of you for standing by him while he came to this decision, and not pressuring him. And go Mike for making the decision! What a great example you are! Miss and love you!

skcoe said...

Woot-woot! Great news...I'm excited for you both!

Marisa Jean said...

YAY! Congratulations to Mike!

Karyn said...

BEST NEWS EEEVVVVEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you both so so much and am beyond ecstatic about this :) :)

Amanda Bolton said...

I am so happy! You guys are just too cute

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

That is awesome Taylor!

I think you are the sweetest, most adorable girl in the entire world.
Just so you know :]

Andy and Cecy said...

I am not going to lie.. I just got a little teary eyed!!! I am so excited for the both of you. Mike I am so proud of you. Love you guys!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book