Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My great guy!


Micheal Lee King & Taylor Michelle Garcia

So as I was editing & putting together some photos for Mike to take as he heads back down to school... I decided I had to share.
I am so grateful for Mike & the amazing boyfriend he is :)
We have some great times together & he makes me really happy!!
He is one amazing guy & I am so lucky to know him.
(I know.. mushy, mushy)
but... he is fabulous.
The end.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Taylor Michelle Garcia and Micheal Lee King are the two cutest people in the world!!!! I love them oh so much and can't wait to see where the future takes them ;) But for reals. Taylor, you have found yourself one A+ guy and I am extremely happy for you! :) Make sure you remind him how lucky he is to have you!!!! I sure love you!

Alysia Gann said...

That is a really cute little collage :]

You two are really cute together!
& this post made me happy!

Love you dear!

Marisa Jean said...

If you didn't feel that way, there would be a problem...plus he's a hunk! Mushy is good when you're talking about the one you love! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book