Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Foreign Exchange Student!

Say hola to Christina our foreign exchange student from Spain!!

She has come to stay with us for a few weeks and we took her out to a nice American meal... Teppanyaki. :)
It has been so fun to have Christina around and to learn so much about a different culture! I love it. It's funny to ask her about the simplest things because in Spain.. they do everything so different.
One thing I found funny - Christina has had a hard time adjusting to our meals because she eats lunch at 4pm & dinner at 11pm! wahh!! Crazy. But awesome. I'll keep you posted on the fun things we do...
adios!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I am glad you get to use that first language of yours! I'm sure you two spend hours on end talking in espanol and laughing with a Spanish accent. :) haha

Marisa Jean said...

We had so many exchange students when we were kids--all from Japan and Brazil. I think for your next dinner, you should take her for Mexican. ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book