It's kinda freaking me out that I am actually 20 but that's okay... doesn't mean I have to grow up just yet :)
But to celebrate my day of birth I went down to Provo with some of my favorite people
and ate at one of my favorites: PF Changs!!
(Yes I could eat lettuce wraps for every meal)
Then we went and saw 17 Again with Zac Efron. Oh baby. It was SoOoOo GOOOOD!
2 thumbs way up!!
And of course finished up the night with a trip to Spoon Me!
You can't go to Provo without stopping there!! Come on!
But to celebrate my day of birth I went down to Provo with some of my favorite people
and ate at one of my favorites: PF Changs!!
(Yes I could eat lettuce wraps for every meal)Then we went and saw 17 Again with Zac Efron. Oh baby. It was SoOoOo GOOOOD!
2 thumbs way up!!And of course finished up the night with a trip to Spoon Me!
You can't go to Provo without stopping there!! Come on!













6 comments:
1. HapPy BIrthDay! Did you know our birthdays are exactly six months apart? Crazy.
2. Never thought Zac Effron was cute until this movie. Yikes! :)
3. Never even heard of Spoon Me. Where is that?! Do I sound really old and nerdy when I ask questions like that?
Oh my lanta---I seriously thought I had already commented! After both talks about how uptight we get when people don't comment. Wow. I want to apologize for not commenting! ha ha! Well, thank you for being born and for inviting me on this great birthday day. It was so much with two of MY favorite people and it brings a smile to my heart to know that I am one of your favs also. You are the best ninja sface I could have ever asked for! Love ya long time!
Happy 20th!! That seems crazy.... and to think, we used to play house and who knows what else in that neighborhood of ours! Sounds like you had fun.
I really want to see 17 Again!!!
What a fun birthday girl!? Cute Zac Efron, yummy food, fun friends, and Spoon Me to top it all off... perfect :] I'm very glad to hear it! So.. your header thing with the collage of pictures is SUPER cute!! How did you make that happen? haha. Can't wait to play lots this summer.
P.S. I always love your cute comments on my blogs! Love you friend!
Hey girly, it's your cousin, Marisa. I didn't know you had a blog! YAY!
I love PF Changs, but more than that, I love lettuce wraps. The ones at Thaifoon are to die for!
You look great! Happy 20th!
Hi Taylor.. Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for your message on my blog :)
Post a Comment