Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Snow Graduation

Snow College Graduates!!

Today was a day full of tears and excitement
Graduating from Snow seems so strange - I swear it was just yesterday I started!
I have learned SO much in these past two years though.... 
Not just in the classroom but in life. 
Some of the main things I learned would have to be:
*My mom was right, keeping a place clean is NOT easy or fun 
*It's amazing how much things actually cost when you pay attention... like buying your own toilet paper or milk. Sheesh
*The people that matter will always be apart of your life
*Heavenly Father knows my needs and limits
*Nothing is better than friends who care and listen
*Patience is indeed a virtue.
*I really can't handle people leaving their crap out :) haha
and SO much more.... 
It's hard to put into words how grateful I am for all the friendships, experiences, and life lessons Snow College has given me. I know I am a better person for having gone there. There isn't a single thing I would change about my experience & I will always be a HUGE fan of the Snow College Badgers!! :) 


5 comments:

skcoe said...

Awwww, how great! You'll have to tell me all about it at Nell's on Sunday. Are you going? I feel like I haven't seen you people in years...

You look beautiful, by the way!

Alysia Gann said...

Love love love your blogs friend :] Congrats on the graduation! I'm stoked your back in good 'ol Syracuse with me! This summer we shall make up for lost time & I can't waittt! Love you!

Marisa Jean said...

Reading this felt like reading my own journal when I was in/left college. Roomies messes can drive you half crazy, but their frienship is irreplaceable. Some of my college buddies are still my best friends.

Kind of strange to think of yourself as a college graduate, isn't it? :) Congratulations!

Kiana Don said...

I should NOT have read that before I started writing my own post about it. Do your tears just spring up on you? I am grateful for you and your friendship and love that you have given me! Thank you so much!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

WOW Taylor, It is so fun to see your blog and all that you are doing. It is fun to see you all grown up. How fun to go to Africa. Enjoy these years they are so much fun. Love the blogging world.
Erin


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book