8 TV shows I love to watch:
- The Office
- Grey's Anatomy
- Heroes
- Run's House
- The Hills
- 30 Rock
- America's Next Top Model
- Smallville
- PF Chang's
- Spoon Me
- Quiznos
- Outback
- Ruth's Chris
- Joy Luck
- Patrica's
- Tasty's
- Played ROCKBAND with my cute friends :)
- Watched a soccer game
- Had a team meeting
- Went on a Dr. Pepper run
- Attempted to do homework
- Had a mini dance party with my buds
- Found out what germs grew on my cell phone in lab - woof.
- Tried to not sing out my nose... no bueno. haha
- The Office premiere/Grey's Anatomy
- Mike's bday deal - we are so funny :)
- ROCKBAND domination
- Football games
- My Disneyland/Wicked seeing vacation!!!
- Baptisms in the Manti temple
- Playing with my roommates
- Going home to see my family
8 Things I love about fall
- Football :) :) yes yes
- Excellent television
- Playing in the leaves
- Wearing hoodies
- Halloween!!
- Homemade soups
- Grandma's bunko party
- Carving pumpkins
- Johnny Depp
- Clothes
- Caribbean vacaction
- Never to have to study again
- To be a hot nurse
- Travel to Africa & Europe
- Be a princess at Disneyland :)
- Sleep in every day













2 comments:
Taylor you are so funny! Johnny Depp is your #1 wish? HAHA you crack me up! Love your blog. Found the link through Kari's. I am adding your link to mine cuz you rock and I only add people that I like that rock.
i wish that i could come back to snow.. i miss it so much! how have you been? how's the new team.. i'm sure not as amazing as last years
Post a Comment