I am officially in the blogging world! This new world seems kind of scary, but I am ready and eager to learn! I caught the bug when I looked at my cute ninja-face Kiana's blog and decided I wanted to step into the blogging world! My name is Taylor and I love life! I am currently at Snow College and I love it here! I am the President's Leadership Team and I have GREAT roommates! I want to be dolphin trainer when I grow up, but if that doesn't work out I will settle being a nurse. So stay tuned for happenings in the T-Zone!


Peace and Love!
3 comments:
Welcome welcome! I'm glad you're here, Ninja-face :D
you are one sexy fox!
I was there when you, Kaylee, and I all were being funny and sticking curly fries up our noses! That was when we were up there early for the wonderful bowl game!!! YAY for the upcoming bowl game!!!
Post a Comment