Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding plan progress?


Well, not much to update wedding plan wise.
I do have to say that I love talking wedding plans with my cute guy. It is so fun!! My mom has bought a ton of bridal magazines & we are gonna go to some bridal shows. This whole engagement/wedding is starting to feel real..

If you haven't heard we are thinking May twenty-something. I think 25th or 26th. It's just deciding where to have the whole thing that is the biggest deal at the present.
BUT I will let everyone know once things have been more finalized...
because you all better be there!!!

And with that.. I am off to Disneyland :)

5 comments:

Karyn said...

...And now you're off to Disneyland?? THAT'S how you end a post?!! I don't think I like that. I guess my jealousy is showing through. Love you and Mike. I know whatever you guys plan is going to be so elegant and perfect! Can't wait to hear about the plans as they unfold!
p.s. don't forget my Mickey Mouse head sucker. Thank you.

Unknown said...

your babies are gonna be so cute ;) haha good luck with all the planning! it goes by SO fast!

Kiana Don said...

Disneyland...you lucky son of a bill! I hope I get a shout out when you are on our way back through Cedar! I'd love to see my Ninja sFace and her crazy family :)

Amanda Bolton said...

Uh Karyn doesn't deserve a sucker. I do :) haha I hope you have so much fun! Planning a wedding is stressful and fun. It will be here before you know it! Cant wait!

Marisa Jean said...

That's the best way to plan--in Disneyland!

I was a wedding planner for a few years and if I were you, I'd avoid a place where there are a lot of weddings. I know you said you were thinking of having it at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, which is pretty, but if you want it to be all about you instead of about the 50,000 other brides that are using the other rooms (May is a BUSY wedding month there), I'd choose another location. I guess I'm just selfish and when I got hitched I wanted it all about me and didn't want to compete with other brides...ha ha. Oh well, it's the truth. Anywhere you have it will be special and amazing. So fun! Wow. This is a novel. Sorry.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book