Friends & family: I have an amazing opportunity I am asking you to be apart of.
As many of you know, I was fortunate enough to travel with a group called Mothers Without Borders to Zambia, Africa. Not only was this experience the neatest thing I have ever been apart of but was so life changing & more rewarding than I can even express.
So to my point now... :)
Mothers Without Borders is trying to raise enough money to build a school in Africa and all they are asking is a $5 donation! $5!!! We just need 15,000 people to donate
$5 and we are set!
If you donate $10 or more dollars you can get a cute shirt:

*Lori & Julie - some of the most amazing women I went to Africa with!*
The goal is to have the money raised by Thanksgiving and we already have over $4,000. With your help I know we can do this!
Check us out on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.
(definitely check this page out: cute pics of my little African friends & the current school they have running!)
AND Just click the following link to donate:
https://www.motherswithoutborders.org/donation_form.php?type=five
(Let me know if you donate over $10 & I will get you hooked up with a shirt!!)
Please email me with any questions - I have TONS of info on the project if you want more to pass along to your friends and family. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.
Mothers Without Borders means the world to me and I am so excited to share this opportunity with you guys to join in and help this amazing organization! Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!













No comments:
Post a Comment