I cannot believe a new year is here!!
I don't know why but I am pretty excited about it.
Things are already starting out pretty different....
I am not attending school this semester (weird!) - just working at the lovely surgical unit at McKay-Dee hospital.
Trying to pay off my Africa debts & get myself back there ASAP!
I am applying to nursing schools & keeping my fingers tightly crossed to attend in the fall.
If that doesn't turn out I'm thinking maybe a mission??
Ah! It's a hard decision. But regardless... I have a good feeling about this year :)













3 comments:
You'd be a great missionary, Taylor! I hope you find your camera soon, I was so upset when I lost mine a few years ago...never DID find that thing!
Happy New Year!
Sounds like 2010 will make you grow up! hahaha! Have you found your camera yet? And I think you'd be a great missionary! I miss and love you LONG TIME!
Really, a mission?!? I wish I would have gone, but then again I didn't have nursing school to think about getting into. Good luck making the decisions!
Post a Comment