So Mike & I went to the lights as told before ... and we did NOT take enough pictures!!!
I even ran into my friend Karyn and did I take a picture!?... no! How dumb. ha ha
Here is the one shot we managed:

Mike was kinda silly & just wore a jacket so he got quite cold.. had to sport my cute gloves.
He really thought that was fun :)

So I really suck at wrapping presents and had to take a bunch of pictures of Mike wrapping because I thought it was so cute... ha ha.

We had a great Christmas! (did I get pictures.. NO!)
Mike spent all of Christmas Eve with my family, including a trip to see my little sister Maddy & Garcia grandparents. Of course they loved him!! Who couldn't!?
Talking football with the guys always seems to win them over.... ha ha
Christmas morning we spent with our own families & then I met up with the King's for Christmas dinner. It was fun to meet more of Mike's family.
His family is so small in comparison to mine... quite a different Christmas scene for me.
And to finish off the week my family went to Kiley's farewell!! My cute cousin Kiley will be serving in the Fortworth, Texas mission. Those Texans are sure lucky to have her coming!!

Such a fun week :) this break has been the best!!!
I am gonna head back to school next week kicking & screaming...
SO I am sure gonna try & enjoy this last week of bliss! My parents are going to Jamaica for their 20yr wedding anniversary & I will be watching the kids... should be pretty fun around here. ha ha

3 comments:
cute blog my dear :]
and i had the same experience wrapping presents with my sweetie- sooo cute! & so fun you spent Christmas with his family!
i just love ya. get together? real quickly?
Love hearing about your life. You and Mike are so cute!
What's this about Jamaica for an anniversary? I spent my 25th in Arizona, 30th in Vernal and 34th in Panguitch. As you can see, we're big travelers!
So fun!! I totally thought about taking a picture of us AFTER the fact. We are dumb. haha BUT it was great to run into you :) You and Mike just make my heart happy. I'm very very happy you guys are happy! haha Love you, Taylor!
Post a Comment