Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lately...


Lately....

I have really sucked at blogging.

My little sister graduated high school
I spend as MUCH time in the pool as possible :)

I see my cute Mike King whenever I can

I still work WAY to early in the morning.... :(

I'm trying to get things in order for nursing school

but mostly...
I miss Zambia all the time!!! I am heartbroken to not be going back this year & have made a goal to go back as soon as possible. It may be a few years but it will happen. Africa changed me for the better & I need to keep going back to remember the person I want to be. Maybe sounds ridiculous to have to travel so far to find myself but I swear... my heart belongs in Africa!!!


3 comments:

Karyn said...

My Abuelita! I admire you quite a bit! :) I know that you will go back to Africa many many times. Love you!!!

Alysia Gann said...

Your new header thing is veryyy cute.

& I really love when you blog, soooo
keep on top of it girl!!

Just kidding, but not on the lovin' when
ya blog part :]

Thanks again for stopping by work today!

Ashley Whitesides said...

Hey girly! Found your blog site.
I have one too :)

Like to agree with Aly, love your blog site very cute!

Africa does sound like an amazing place to visit.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book