Unless...

Unless...
"and all that was left in all of the mess was a child whose eyes pleaded just one word... unless. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. IT'S NOT." - Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 14, 2009

Missing Camera :(

Yes. It's true.
My camera is MISSING!!
I know it must be around some stinkin place but I just can't find it :(
I have some cute pictures to post from the
Snow College Bowl Game too!!
Pray that my little camera finds its way back into my arms okay?!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I'm a prayin' for you!

Amanda Bolton said...

Not missing. It is sfound. In my car!! Come get it at my house! Or just be my friend and hang out with me once in a while haha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My likes, loves, and interests...

  • My amazing family
  • Friends
  • Lemon scent
  • Disneyland
  • Spoon Me
  • Learning about different cultures & ideas
  • Motivational quotes
  • Oprah
  • Dr. Oz & his brilliant mind
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Johnny Depp :)
  • Reading - I LOVE a good book