I am now re-certified in CPR so i've applied for some jobs as a CNA.
I am crossing my fingers to get a job in the maternity area in a hospital but i'll work with what I get :)
I got a job at Victoria's Secret!
Just as a fun little part time deal... who can say no to discounts there?!
I'm also almost done with all my shots & such for Africa!
I've been taking this oral vaccine for Typhoid Fever & yes it is as horrible as it sounds...
but I know it is all going to be worth it!
Time is soon approaching for me to leave for Africa & I am getting so anxious!!
I will admit as the countdown to my adventure gets closer I get a little
more scared but that's normal right!?
In the end though I know everything will be alright.
I've wanted this experience so much & plan to make the most of it!!
Here is just a little picture of me and Amanda at
Spoon Me of course!! haha


5 comments:
Lovin' the update of the wonderful life of yours. I bet your mom made some awesome jokes about you getting that job at Victoria's Secrets :) Glad to see that you are still going to Spoon Me and having fun even though I'm not there. I knew you would be able to go on with your life without me. Way to go! love you! miss you!!
So, do you need my bra size so you can HOOK ME UP with great deals there? Remember how much I love you....
Glad you updated and gave me your new site, I couldn't find you for a while!
YAY FOR GETTING HIRED AT VICTORIA SECRET! WOO WOO! What a great little update! It feels weird that I'm not going to see you later today and tell you I read your blog personally! Weird. Anywho! I cannot wait for one more week, so I get to see your great Ninja Sface! WOO!
Tay
I LOVE your blog! Dang your cute! It looks like life is good for you. I just wish I were closer to enjoy it with you. Although I can't complain. Right now I am in Italy and getting ready to head to the fashion district in Milan. Wish you were here. Now who is goning to tell me which prada to buy?
A piu tardi
Aunt Jayme
You're a Victoria's Secret girl now, eh? NICE! Which store? I would kill to get regular discounts there. There's no bra like a VS! :0
Your shots sounds....fun?...but it'll be all worth it.
Love hearing the updates!
Post a Comment